Thank you for joining me today from Jane’s Blog, Riches Stitches. Wasn’t her creation just wow!
The challenge this week was to use the faux seal technique that Shelli share on her blog in June. This technique scared me a little a first, as I’m fairly new to all things stamping but I assure you, follow Shelli instructions and the magic will happen. I won’t lie to you, it didn’t work so well the first time but I nailed it second time around. For me it was all about having everything ready to go and how much pressure I applied.
I’m thinking, this technique may just feature in quite a few projects over the next few months, especially Christmas time.
Card Recipe Ingredients
- 143251 Classic Rubber or 141934 Wood Mount “Touches of Textures”
- 141710 “Banners for You”
- 131291 Smoky Slate Cardstock
- 141422 Peekaboo Peach Cardstock
- 121717 Shimmery White Cardstock
- 141660 Fruit Stand DSP
- 121695 Sahara Sand Cardstock
- 140931 Archival Black Ink
- 126983 Calypso Coral Ink
- 126962 Marina Mist Ink
- 126973 Garden Green Ink
- 138327 Delightful Dijon Ink
- 126976 Sahara Sand Ink
- 141636 Copper Emboss Powder
- 141656 Mint Macaron 3/8″(1cm) Sheer Linen Ribbon
- 102845 Blender Pens
- 129056 Heat Tool
- 127853 Silicone Craft Sheet
Now, lets head over to the very talented Allison Barclay of Gothdove Designs! I know her creation is just going to be beautiful. I’m feeling a little intimidated that my humble post is the prelude to her amazing talent but also feel so honored that she is in our team. I’ll stop gushing now!!!!
Happy Stamping until next time,